Trina Gregory @ USC
For help, email me at email@example.com.
My office is in Olin Hall of Engineering (OHE) suite 412 (fourth floor, north-east end).
I will be available for office hours during the 2019 spring semester from Week 1 through Finals. If I do need to cancel office hours, I will send a notification to my current students and the ITP front desk. Please attend the appropriate office hours.
Current ITP and ACAD Students
These are my remaining office hours for the Spring 2019 semester.
|Week 15||Thursday, April 25||1 - 4 PM||OHE 412|
|Study Days||Monday, April 29||11 AM - 1 PM|
|3 - 5 PM|
|Finals||Wednesday May 1||1 - 4 PM|
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Spring Semester 2019 Courses
ITP offers open lab hours for ITP classes. All of the computers in these labs will have the software you need for all ITP classes. I will not be at these lab hours. If the lab is not open at the scheduled time, please call the ITP office at 213-740-4542 or visit OHE 412. These hours will available from Week 2 through Week 15. They will not be available during Study Days and Finals Week.
- Henry Salvatori Computer Science Center - SAL 125
- King Hall Computer Center - KOH 206
- Waite Phillips Hall of Education - WPH B34
- Leavey Information Commons - LVL
- USC's ACM is the USC Chapter of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and it is actively involved in organizing numerous events that help Trojans apply their invaluable computing skills to the real world from developing software for people with disabilities to developing applications for mobile phones, thus encouraging innovation.
- Girls in Tech at USC is dedicated to empowering, educating, and mentoring female college students interested in entering the technology field.
- Hack SC hosts hack-a-thons allowing students to build stuff, learn, hack, and innovate at USC.
- LavaLab is USC's first hands-on organization for entrepreneurship, engineering, and product design.
- MEGA (The Makers of Entertaining Games Association) is USC's Game Development club. The goal is to enable students to make their own games and to create a network of students (designers, programmers, and artists) interested in the game development process.
- NOBE USC is the USC Chapter of the National Organization for Business and Engineering (NOBE), a national society uniting business, management and engineering organizations from universities coast to coast.
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) at USC aims to provide female engineers with a supportive community and a greater voice in the engineering industry.
- Spark SC is a council of 7 student organizations seeking to provide students of all disciplines with the resources and environment needed to achieve their innovative ideas.
- Startup Equinox is a cross-functional event bringing together entrepreneurs with different skill sets and backgrounds to turn ideas to reality.
- Women in Computing is a student organization that aims to make information that benefits women in computing readily available, in addition to hosting events such as tech talks, internship panels, industry recruiting events, mentoring, etc. We also aim to help provide a sense of community to women in CS at USC, considering how gender-imbalanced the field is.
- QuEST (Queers in Engineering, Science and Technology) provides support to LGBTQ+ students at the University of Southern California in STEM fields.